Pre-Qualification Tender Advertisement
Mercy Corps, a non-profit, non-governmental international
humanitarian and development organization invites all companies
& suppliers to participate in the following tender:
1. 011 – Pre-Qualifications for Stationery Items
The following conditions apply:
• The supplier must be registered in the official quarters.
• The qualified company should have the capability for providing this
service and have the previous experience for that.
• The company should be an authorized dealer having VAT/ Tax
registration. Tax/VAT Registration Certificate copies should be
• Tender documents can be obtained starting from Tuesday 6 Dec
2016 during official working hours, from 8:30 AM to 04:00 PM at
Mercy Corps’ Office addresses as follows: Mercy Corps Ramallah
Office, Al Bardouni building, and 5th floor.
• The tender documents must be delivered before 12 Dec 2016 at
12:00 pm, at Mercy Corps’ offices as above. The tender will be
opened and reviewed by Mercy Corps tender committee only.
• The committee is not obligated to purchase goods or contract with
the lowest prices.
For more information, please contact Mercy Corps –
Ramallah Office: 02-2958862
Jerusalem Office: 02-6284474