Invitation to Bid
Capacity and Institutional Building in favor of Bethlehem Municipality
CONSTRUCTION WORKS FOR NEW PUBLIC TOILETS IN THE
GROSS MARKET IN BETHLEHEM - P.I.E.R.MA-ARKET PLAN OF
INNOVATION, ECONOMY, REDEVELOPMENT, AND MANAGEMENT
OF GROSS MARKET IN BETHLEHEM
BIDDING No.: 60 / 2016
Contract No.: BET CB 075 13
Bethlehem Municipality (BM) has received a Grant from the Italian
Government, Palestinian Municipalities Support Programme (PMSP),
through the Ministry of Local Government, for the project of “Public Toilets
Construction” in the Gross Market in Bethlehem, in partnership with the
Municipality of Turin, technical supervision by Bethlehem Municipality
Engineering Department .In accordance to drawings, specifications, bill of
quantities and Conditions of Contract related to the project, all interested
bidders should pursue the following bidding Conditions:
1. Eligible contractors can purchase the tender for a non refundable price of
(50 Euro) and should be registered at the VAT and Customs department
and should provide Bethlehem Municipality with their VAT registration
number and financial clearance certificate. and registered with the
Palestinian Union of Contractors as grade (Third, Second and First) /
2. The bidders should emphasize on previous experience concerning familiar
fields of such projects.
3. Bid Securities of 5 % of total bid amount in Euro should be submitted as
bank guarantee valid for a period of 90 days starting from submitting day.
Personal checks and or cash payments will not be accepted.
4. Provided Prices should be VAT excluded, and bidders must submit zero
5. Bethlehem Municipality is not obliged to accept the lowest price.
6. Bidders interested in purchasing bid documents from Bethlehem
Municipality, starting on Monday 05/12/2016 in order to obtain required
7. The pre-bid meeting shall be held at Bethlehem Municipality, on Monday
12/12/2016 at 11:00 a.m. and followed by a site visit.
8. Eligible contractors should submit their offers in a sealed envelope
enclosed no later than Thursday, 29/12/2016 before 12:00 a.m.
9. Bids opening session will be held on Thursday, 29/12/2016 at Bethlehem
Municipality at 12:00 a.m.
10. All expenses related to advertisement shall be paid by the successful
For further Information, Please contact: Bethlehem Municipality.
Tel: 02-2741323 Fax: 02-2741327
Ms. Vera Baboun
Mayor of Bethlehem