International Medical Corps (IMC)
USAID / Gaza 2020: Health Matters
CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Intent of the Expression of Interest
The Gaza 2020: Health Matters Project (GHMP) is soliciting Expression of Interest from eligible and active NGOs and CBOs in Gaza Strip interested to engage in implementing BREAST CANCER activities. GHMP will screen received Expression of Interests and select a group of qualified NGOs/CBOs according to their relevant specialties to engage them in implementing intended program and activities of Breast Cancer.
Gaza 2020: Health Matters Project is designed to improve access and availability of quality healthcare services within Gaza Strip by building the capacities of active NGOs and CBOs.
Under the Gaza 2020: Health Matters Project, breast cancer intervention will be implemented to empower women in Gaza through community awareness; provide early diagnosis though clinical-breast examination for women and quality mammographic screening for those who are at high risk; and referrals and palliative care for detected cases. An effective evidence-based innovative approach will be followed to make women health-aware about breast changes and symptoms of breast problems in order to make them seek health services early and not keep silent. A multi-disciplinary team will update protocols and guidelines of screening based on the latest evidence and follow up doctors’ compliance to these guidelines in Gaza, and it will also follow-up women with breast cancer to ensure high quality healthcare service.
Interested organizations should meet these Basic Requirements
– NGO/CBO is a Palestinian or U.S. non for profit organizations that are legally registered and recognized under the laws of the Palestinian Authority and/ or U.S.
– NGO/CBO was established three years prior to the date of this solicitation.
– NGO/CBO can document solid past relevant experience of implementing activities related to Breast Cancer.
– NGO/CBO should demonstrate a respectable level of transparency and good governance.
– NGO/CBO complies with USAID and IMC rules and regulations and Mission Order 21.
Submission of Expression of Interest (information sheet):
Interested organizations are invited to submit attached information sheet (1-2 pages maximum) in SOFT COPY to the International Medical Corps/ Gaza 2020: Health Matters Project not later than August 29, 2017 at these emails:
Please download the information sheet from this link below.
Information Sheet – (word format)