Municipality of Abasan Al-Kabira was established in 1958. Abasan Al-Kabira municipality is a key stakeholder in sustainable development and leading urban development of the local community and seeking a qualified candidate to fulfill the following vacancy:
Position: Projects Officer,
Type of Employment: Temporary position 4 months
Contract Type: Full Time,
Location: Municipality of Abasan Al-Kabira, Abasan Al-kabira, Gaza Strip
• Supervision and overall management of programmes and projects in Municipality of Abasan Al-Kabira in a professional and efficient manner, providing strategic leadership and expertise to the Programmes division. • Provide guidance on the strategic expansion of the programmes, identifying appropriate areas and sectors of intervention and preparing proposals for such interventions.
• Build relationships with donors, other INGOs, government authorities and local NGOs.
• Participates in organized and ad hoc meetings with the Manager.
• Conduct on-site individual interviews with key stakeholders.
• Participate in data analysis.
• Contribute to progress report writing.
• Undertake other tasks required for the successful completion of the municipality projects.
• University degree preferred in development, business administration, engineering or relevant field. Post-graduate degree is an advantage
. • Minimum of three years’ work experience in project management particularly with international organizations in Gaza Strip.
• Familiarity with EU-funded programs is an advantage.
• Strong leadership, communication, interpersonal and technical skills.
• Fluency in spoken and written English.
• Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision with ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply only online before 28/8/2017
by the following link: click here/
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview