Contract Type: Full Time – Permanent
Location: Palestine – Gaza
Closing date: 15-Jun-2017
Role Summary & Duties and Responsibilities:
Role Summary :
To develop, recommend and implement sales strategies and operational plans to achieve the Company goals of business development, customer service, operational efficiency and profitability in the corporate and major customer segments.
Duties & Responsibilities :
Contributing to the development and refining of the vision and strategy for Wataniya Mobile (WM), and contributes to the overall process of management and corporate decision making to ensure the Company maximizes its profitability.
Providing leadership, expertise and professional advice to the Company on marketing and sales to corporate that support the achievement of the Company’s goals and objectives.
Reviewing and gaining agreement to an organization structure and managing levels for Corporate Sales Section to ensure efficient and effective delivery of the required contribution.
Developing and implementing strategic market positioning and business development plans targeting corporate and major clients to ensure growth and sales targets achievements.
Developing and seeking approval for the annual Corporate Sales budget, ensuring that adequate provision has been made for funding of all activities. Monitors expenditure against approved levels and provides justification for significant variations.
Developing a highly professional and results oriented sales force capable of achieving, or exceeding, demanding sales targets in the corporate segments.
Overseeing the effective implementation and administration of all Corporate Sales operating policies and procedures in order to minimize risk and ensure a favorable Audit report.
Managing, developing and motivating Corporate Sales teams as well as overseeing their development and motivation in order to ensure that the Group delivers the optimum contribution.
Ensuring appropriate succession and staff development plans are in place in order to meet the Group’s ongoing manpower needs and individuals are pro-actively managed, developed and motivated.
Liaising with Marketing in identifying market and business opportunities for further business development or the introduction of new products or services that meet the specific requirements of corporate clients.
Overseeing the development and implementation of special customer care programs that target the individual needs of corporate and VIP clients, and ensure customer satisfaction.
Maintains regular external contacts with key corporate and major account subscribers.
Experience & Qualifications:
– Minimum 7 years of experience in similar role/position.
– Strong knowledge of local corporate market conditions and potential target market/customers.
– Knowledge of mobile products and services.
– Minimum Bachelor degree in Business or similar field.
Personal Traits & Skills:
– Strong leadership skills.
– Excellent Organizational skills.
– Very good thoroughness and attention to details skills.
– Very good knowledge in general administrative duties.
– Motivated and Pro-active.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Excellent Computer knowledge especially in Microsoft Office Suit.
– Proficiency in Arabic and English (oral and written).
– Team working, Coaching/Development & Leadership traits
– Excellent communicating, negotiating and influencing skills.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
– Resume / cv
– Passport-size photograph